Hardcore Bondage Videos


Choking is mainly used as a form of erotic asphyxiation but I made this a separate channel because though I am not a gasper and don't really find hampering someone's breathing sexually exciting I do like choking both my girlfriend and my slave while I am fucking them. I like the emotional trust and deliverance that she surrenders to me when I am fucking her hard and my hand is poised around her slim. feminine neck. I don't really want to put a plastic bag around her head but I do like that she trusts me enough to hold her vulnerability within my hands.



She loves to be choked too. My hand felt its way there by instinct but it was the way her body responded that brought it back there time and time again. The first time I choked my hand around the tenderness of her neck was also the first night that I spanked her in a non-playful manner and the first time that I bit her back and felt my teeth in the gristle of her flesh while I fucked her. Put your hand around the neck of whomever you are fucking tonight. You don't have to move towards plastic bags and such but, you never know, that might be what gets her pussy wet, or his dick hard. Don't fight the feeling folks, just enjoy your erotic impulses with consenting adults.

FREE BDSM

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Japanese Rope Bondage Videos, Japanese BDSM Videos, Asian Torment, Bondage Videos, Asian Bondage Videos, Japanese Bondage Videos, Shibari, Japanese BDSM, Fetish, S&M;, Bound, Domination Videos

Japanese Bondage Videos, Asian BDSM Videos, Asian Bondage, Shibari, Rope Bondage

The BDSM Store